The Library newsletter, Classified Information, is a biannual publication that informs the College about Library services, personnel, upcoming events, new technologies, and available resources.
Current issue: Spring 2015
- From the desk of the Chief Librarian
- Faculty notes
- A marriage proposal in the stacks
- So long, Saundra!
- A John Jay student's success: Paola Rojas
- Short takes: faculty resources, oral histories, and social media
- Copyright corner
- New databases: Annual Reviews, Oxford Bibliographies, and eMarketer
- Where to start? A subject guides primer
- New acquisitions in the Special Collections Room
- Encyclopedia twins: Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Lightning usability testing with OneSearch
- Library as space: Just being OPEN is still one of the best things the library has to offer
- Library assessment case study: chat reference
- Faculty toolbox for online courses
- CUNY Academic Works
- Bonus material: Faculty Favorites, "Guilty Pleasures"