The Library newsletter, Classified Information, is a biannual publication that informs the College about Library services, personnel, upcoming events, new technologies, and available resources.
Current issue: Fall 2015
- Library awarded $5,000 digitization grant
- News from Special Collections
- Recent ebook acquisitions
- Ebooks: A joy or a nightmare?
- New Library collaborative work spaces
- Peeling back the onion: 24/7 Library lab survey results
- New reserve book policy
- What’s that noise in the Library?
- Self-service book checkout
- CUNY Academic Works: Get your work out there!
- Open Access and CUNY Academic Works