Reference Librarians are at the Reference Desk on the upper floor every hour the Lloyd Sealy Library is open. We are glad to provide research help to students, faculty, and visiting researchers.
Types of questions you might ask a librarian:
- How do I begin researching a topic?
- Which databases should I use?
- How do I find a peer-reviewed article on ___?
- Can you give me tips on how to search databases / the Library catalog / the web?
- Is this book / article / website a useful resource?
- Does the Library have a copy of a book / journal /other material that I need?
- What are the Library's services and policies?
- What should I do if I'm stumped with my research project?
We are happy to help you!