Reference Librarians are at the Reference Desk on the upper floor every hour the Lloyd Sealy Library is open.
Types of questions you might Ask a Librarian:
- Advice about how to begin researching a topic
- Suggestions about databases to use
- Tips about how to search databases, the library catalog or the web
- Assistance with evaluating the usefulness of a resource (book, article, web site, etc.)
- Help checking whether the library has a copy of a book, magazine, journal, etc., that you need
- Explanation of library services and policies
We are happy to help you!