Reference Librarians are at the Reference Desk on the upper floor every hour the Lloyd Sealy Library is open.
Types of questions you might ask a librarian:
- How do I begin researching a topic?
- Which databases should I use?
- How do I find a peer-reviewed article on ___?
- Can you give me tips on how to search databases / the Library catalog / the web?
- Is this book / article / website a useful resource?
- Does the Library have a copy of a book / journal / other material that I need?
- What are the Library's services and policies?
- What should I do if I'm stumped with my research project?
We are happy to help you!