CUNY-Wide Library Amnesty Program
Return your overdue library books without paying a fine!
To receive amnesty on library fines, all of the following must apply to you:
- You return the book between Nov. 14–23, 2016
- The book is from the Stacks (circulating) and in good condition
- The book has an overdue fine only (no recall fines)
If you qualify, any fines that have accrued for the book you return Nov. 14–23 will be forgiven.
If any of the following apply to you, you are not eligible for library amnesty.
- You have already returned the item before Nov. 14 and have a fine on your account
- You have a recall fine on your account (the book is overdue and another patron has requested it)
- You have lost or damaged the book
- The book is a Reserves book
For additional information, ask the Circulation Desk in the Library in person or by phone: (212) 237-8000