Connecting to the internet
Connecting to wifi
If you are a student, connect to the 'John Jay Student' SSID and enter your login information when prompted. The login is the same as for John Jay email.
If you are a faculty/staff member, use the 'John Jay Faculty and Staff' SSID and enter your login information when prompted. The login is the same as for John Jay email.
Detailed wifi logon instructions » (may be outdated)
Guest wifi access
Ask at the Reference Desk upstairs for login information to connect to the 'John Jay Guest' network.
Android wifi access
Android smartphones require several settings configurations:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: None
- CA certificate: Select use system certificates; do not validate
- Identity: Your John Jay email username
- Anonymous identity: Leave blank
- Password: Same as your John Jay email password (reset here if needed)