The National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) and the Office of the President, in partnership with the Lloyd Sealy Library, present:
The Lloyd George Sealy Panel Discussion
To be held Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017 at 6pm in the Moot Court Room (6.68NB) at John Jay College.
Street address: 524 W. 59th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Darcel D. Clark, Bronx District Attorney
- Ama Dwimoh, Special Counsel to the Brooklyn Borough President
- Patricia L. Gatling, Attorney, Windels Marx
- Stephen P. Duncanson, President, True Destiny Communications (moderator)
- SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: ERIC ADAMS, Brooklyn Borough President
JJ event announcement. For more information, please contact Rulisa Galloway-Perry, Office of the President, at 212-237-8601.
Lloyd Sealy at Desk (1964), from the John Jay College Archives (Digital Collections)
Related: Who was Lloyd George Sealy?