The Library newsletter, Classified Information, is a biannual publication that informs the College about Library services, personnel, upcoming events, new technologies, and available resources.
Spring 2020 issue
- From the desk of the Chief Librarian: Curlicism and flagellation by Larry E. Sullivan
- Library faculty news & notes
- Information literacy and research: Online tutorials and quizzes by Maureen Richards
- The Pause by Jeffrey Kroessler
- Digital references resources: Never a better time to use them by Jeffrey Kroessler
- PLAGIARISM! by Jeffrey Kroessler
- Goodbye, CUNY+ Catalog….Hello OneSearch by Patrick Raftery
- OneSearch: Discovering a multi-faceted tool by Maria Kiriakova
- Highlights from the 2019 in-library use survey by Karen Okamoto
- Triennial in-library use survey: 2010-2019 by Karen Okamoto
Published Spring 2020
Newsletter copy edited and produced by Kathleen Collins and Karen Okamoto.