The Library newsletter, Classified Information, is a biannual publication that informs the College about Library services, personnel, upcoming events, new technologies, and available resources.
Spring 2022 issue
- From the desk of the Chief Librarian: Decanonize the library! by Jeffrey Kroessler
- Library faculty news & notes
- Library faculty favorites: Recommended reading
- A tribute to Dr. Larry Sullivan by Jeffrey Kroessler
- Notes of appreciation: Wishing Larry Sullivan all the best as he retires
- Focus on Ukraine by Maria Kiriakova
- How to (re-)connect students with the library in 10 minutes or less by Maureen Richards
- A warm welcome to Bruce Shenitz, our new Open Educational Resources (OER) Librarian by Kate Cauley
- Best wishes for the future, Guillermo
- Out with the old: We are going to delete your interlibrary loan request history by Karen Okamoto
- A friendly reminder: Upload your publications to CUNY Academic Works by Karen Okamoto
We thought you might enjoy reading this note that we found in the stacks.
Published Spring 2022
Newsletter copy edited, designed and produced by Patrick Raftery Jr. and Karen Okamoto.