The Library offers phone chargers available to check out for in-Library use for a maximum of 3 hours:
- Lighting chargers (iPhones and some iPads)
- Micro USB chargers (some Android)
- USB-C chargers (newer Android and iPad)
We also offer USB-C laptop chargers.
Chargers can only be used inside the Library for 3 hours at a time. They are considered Reserve items. A $6.00/hour fee will accrue if they are overdue.
Where can I check out a charger?
Go to the Reserve Desk on the Library's lower level or the Reference Desk on the upper level. Ask the librarian or staff member at the Desk for the charger.
Where can I charge my phone?
- Outlet hubs throughout the Library at study tables
- The "Power Bar," a counter with 18 outlets and stools, located upstairs
- Charging table downstairs in the Niederhoffer Lounge, which includes Qi (wireless charging), USB ports, and outlets
- Charging table upstairs near the Law section, which includes built-in Lightning, Micro USB, and USB-C chargers
Last updated April 2019