Experts from publisher Elsevier will be on campus to give a special SCOPUS training session, on Wednesday, 20 March 2019, during Community Hour 1:40 – 3 pm, in the Library classroom (on the upper floor of the library, west side).
Open to all John Jay College students, staff & faculty.
Learn about Scopus’ comprehensive abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature within scientific journals, books, and conference proceedings. The training will be led by SCOPUS experts from the publisher Elsevier.
- Find existing discoveries in the global world of research
- Differentiate research topics and profound ideas
- Identify and analyze which journals to read/submit to
- Position your career – view citation counts and h-indices
- Decide what, where, and with whom to collaborate
- Track research impact; view global research trends
Questions? RSVP? Contact Maureen Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org