The Lloyd Sealy Library building is closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the Virtual Library is Open! Our digital resources are available 24/7 and you can view our virtual reference hours here. . We are glad to provide research help to students, faculty, staff and other researchers with digital resources at this time. Contact us through email, chat, text, or Zoom
Types of questions you might ask a librarian:
- How do I begin researching a topic?
- Which databases should I use?
- How do I find a peer-reviewed article on ___?
- Is this book / article / website a reliable resource?
- Does the Library have a copy of ___?
- What are the Library's policies on ___?
We are happy to help you!