Reference Librarians are at the Reference Desk on the upper floor every hour the Lloyd Sealy Library is open. We are glad to provide research help to students, faculty, and visiting researchers.
Types of questions you might ask a librarian:
- How do I begin researching a topic?
- Which databases should I use?
- How do I find a peer-reviewed article on ___?
- Is this book / article / website a reliable resource?
- Does the Library have a copy of ___?
- What are the Library's policies policies on ___?
We are happy to help you!
Do you have a detailed research question and need guidance? Are you encountering obstacles in your research? Consider booking a one-on-one consultation with a John Jay librarian.