The Lloyd Sealy Library’s physical space will be open to current John Jay and CUNY students, faculty, and staff starting on Friday 1/28/22. Our remote services will continue as well.
In line with COVID-19 mitigation guidelines, please see details below:
Access to the physical library:
At present, only current CUNY students, faculty, and staff who are in compliance with CUNY’s COVID-19 mitigation protocol are able to visit the Library.
Visitors (including outside researchers and alumni) must follow the campus access protocol. The special collections room will remain closed. Researchers may inquire about a virtual consultation with the special collections librarian by contacting email@example.com
Please refer to the Library’s calendar for details.
Everyone must wear a face mask at all times while in the library, per CUNY guidelines.
Available services for students:
- Circulating books and reserves.
- Computer workstations (library computers are not equipped with headphones or microphones)
- Silent study areas
- Study spaces for students with their own devices.
- Printing and scanning.
- Study rooms will be capped to 2 people at a time.
- In-person research assistance on the upper level of the library.
- Remote research help through chat, email, Zoom, and phone.
- Interlibrary loan (ILL), please refer to our ILL policy for details.
Available services for faculty: